- 2lbs Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbs Majoram
- 1 tbs dried basil
- 1 tbs dried parsley
- 1 tbs oregano
- 1 tbs thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper
- 1 small onion, very finely chopped
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce of your choice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 large egg, beaten (optional)
- Preheated oven at 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, seasonings, and dressings in a bowl.
- Put mixed beef, into a sprayed loaf pan.
- Top the meatloaf with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Place filled loaf pan on bottom rack of oven and bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving/slicing. Garnish with parsley if desired.