Creamy Potato Salad
- 2 1/2 lb. red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks (DO NOT PEEL)
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 2 tbsp. pickle brine
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed with press
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 large dill pickle, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Cut potatoes.
- Place potatoes in large pot and add enough water to cover by 1 inch.
- Once boiling, add 1 tablespoon salt and simmer until the potatoes are tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drain potatoes.
- In large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, mustard, brine, sugar, garlic, and 1 1/4 teaspoon salt; set aside.
- Gently toss potatoes with dressing.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut celery, dill pickle, and scallions and add to potato mixture.