Taco Meat Recipe
- 1/2 lb (227 g) Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Cumin
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Beef broth or water
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced Red Onion
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef with chili powder, cumin, garlic, and pepper until no longer pink, breaking up beef with the back of the wooden spoon.
- Stir in beef broth and simmer until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Divide beef mixture between warmed tortillas. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onions.L