Number of visits: |
Last visit date (before today):
Taco Meat Recipe
- lean ground beef (1/2 lb (227 g))
- chili powder (1 tablespoon (15 mL))
- cumin (1/2 teaspoon (2 mL))
- freshly ground black pepper (1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) )
- beef broth (1/4 cup)
- diced tomatoes
- diced Red Onion
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef with chili powder, cumin, garlic, and pepper until no longer pink, breaking up beef with the back of the wooden spoon.
- Stir in beef broth and simmer until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Divide beef mixture between warmed tortillas. Top with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onions.